Monday, October 15, 2012

Welcome, New Staffer Craig!

Hello, my name is Craig W. Korten. I was born October 24, 1969, in Omaha, Nebraska. I am the youngest of two, my brother being 14 months older. I attended school in a suburb of Omaha called Ralston. I graduated from Ralston High School in 1988. I worked various jobs growing up, from being a dishwasher in a buffet style restaurant to cooking chicken at KFC and working at an Ace Hardware store. I moved to Idaho in 1991 and soon was attending Idaho State University where I graduated with a degree in Machine Technology.

While in school I met the love of my life. Her name is Lupe. Pronounce it however you like. We wed soon after in August and started our family soon after with my oldest daughter Paige and then my youngest Pashence. Once again good luck on pronouncing her name but it sounds just like it looks. We chose her name because she was a scheduled c-section so we knew what day and time pretty much so we had to be patient for the day to arrive. I enjoy fishing and we spend a ton of time going to softball tournaments for my daughters as they both excel at the sport.

Craig Korten, Library Custodian

No comments:

Post a Comment