Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Meet Volunteer Brandon

What do you do at the library? I organize books and clean them.

What do you like most about volunteering? It feels good when I help others in the community. I also like seeing all the different kinds of books at the library and learning new things.

What brought you to the library to volunteer? I wanted to get a scholarship to go on a trip to Washington D.C. and I thought volunteering would increase my chances. I like reading a lot so I thought that volunteering at the library would be the perfect fit.

What are your favorite books, authors, or subjects? I like informative books about technology. I also like books about social studies because I like to learn about history and other cultures. And I can never turn down the latest Diary of a Wimpy Kid book.

What do you like to do when you are not volunteering? I like reading, of course. I also like participating in Kendo (Japanese-style swordsmanship), traveling to different places, and going to museums.

No comments:

Post a Comment