Monday, January 14, 2013

Welcome New Staff Member Kristy

I am so happy to become a member of the staff of Marshall Public Library.

Having been born and raised in Pocatello, the MPL was a strong part of my growing up. I have fond memories of weekly trips to the library and not so fond memories of getting into my first car accident in the library parking lot.

I enjoy spending my time with my husband and daughter and wrangling our two dogs, cat, and turtle. I am a voracious reader of just about anything and I am particularly interested in the history of our area.

After surviving a computer software change and getting new carpet upstairs in my first few months, I can’t wait to see what other challenges are in store here at the Library.

Kristy Lyon, Circulation Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment