Friday, December 4, 2009

Twelve Months of Young Adult Programms

In the First Month of programs, my Library gave to me: A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Second Month of programs, my Library gave to me: A Coraline Writing Contest and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Third Month of programs, my Library gave to me: Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Fourth Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Fifth Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Sixth Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and a Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Seventh Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: The first of two Babysitting Clinics, The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Eighth Month of Programs my Library gave to me: Teen Book Club, The first of two Babysitting Clinics, The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY! April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Ninth Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: Improvisation Night, Teen Book Club, The first of two Babysitting Clinics, The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Tenth Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: Teen Paranormal Night, Improvisation Night, Teen Book Club, The first of two Babysitting Clinics, The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and a Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Eleventh Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: A New Moon Party, Teen Paranormal Night, Improvisation Night, Teen Book Club, The first of two Babysitting Clinics, The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
In the Twelfth Month of Programs, my Library gave to me: A Teen Gingerbread House Build, A New Moon Party, Teen Paranormal Night, Improvisation Night, Teen Book Club, The first of two Babysitting Clinics, The start of TEEN Movie Nights, EXPRESS YOURSELF @YOUR LIBRARY!, April National Kite Month, Game Crazy Gaming, A Coraline Writing Contest, and A Chinese New Year Kite Build!
Kath Ann Hendricks, Young Adult Librarian

No comments:

Post a Comment